We all remember our first. That exhilarating feeling of ripping off the plastic and fitting your balls and rods in there, whether it was your hardwood driver, or trusty little putter. Oh, the green glow of envy when all your friends saw her for the first time. The whispered murmurs of wishing they had something that damn sexy keeping their equipment safe. Ah, yes. Our good old first there with us from the very beginning when we were still so woefully inexperienced. A time where every stroke brought us closer and closer to the euphoria of golf. We will never forget our first golf bag. But that was a long time ago and we aren’t wet behind the ears anymore. Likewise, our old bag has seen better days. She just doesn’t seem that vibrant anymore and doesn’t just loyally follow you without a bit of moaning and groaning.
So boys, here is the real question; has your old bag been keeping you from the love of your life? Has she been the eyesore you conveniently forgot at home instead of joining your colleagues at the club after work? Heaven forbid she’s the reason you’re actually attending business meetings instead of using them as an excuse for your office affair, lovely lady golf! It’s a hard pill to swallow, but maybe she’s just no good for you anymore. Take your balls back and put yourself out there again.
There are plenty of new and exciting models in the market and you don’t have to be a one-buy man. However, with all the new exotic flavors in the market, you have to know what to look out for; who you’re getting in bed with. You don’t want some cheap bag making a lot of promises only to leave you with unsafe balls or, God forbid, a bent shaft! So guys, let’s have some fun looking at models that are nice to look at and even better to play with.
The Sun Mountain C-130
This first model from Montanna brings a HUGE amount of joy to guys who are susceptible to the plus size persuasion. The C-130 from Sun Mountain has everything you need from beginner to pro with extra space to boot and no cons to speak of.
- Twelve color combinations to choose from (black, camo, navy, black-woodland-camo, cactus-black-inferno, chili-gunmetal, cobalt-black, gunmetal-black-red, iron-cement, iron-gunmetal-gray-lime, navy-white-red, and navy-gray.)
- Ten spacious pockets.
- Matching rain hood to make her stand out even in the rain.
- 14 Full length dividers..
- New innovative smart strap system.
- Water resistant pocket to keep score sheet dry and ready.
The Callaway Org 14
Next up, a model from California that has a more proportionate figure, but will still make your mouth drop. The Org 14 from Callaway has quick access for those men who just simply can’t wait.
- 14 Full length dividers for a better fit.
- Weighs only 5.8 pounds.
- Dual pen holders are a convenient extra.
- Magnetic pockets for quick and secure access.
- Cooler is only average in size.
The PING Hoofer
Our next model is a hot Arizona joy that is both a cheap date and might even clean your floor. She is a perfect fit for beginners and intermediate players. It’s the Hoofer from PING.
- One of the best priced golf bags for what your getting.
- Rain hood is padded making sure your equipment is safe during transportation.
- A strap connector makes transporting the bag a painless affair.
- Good amount of colours to choose from (navy/white/red, graphite/silver/blue, graphite/black/red, black/white/canyon copper and black).
- A focus on core mechanics leaves her a little naked compared to other bags.
- Less space than other bags in the same price range.
- Not robust enough for the workload of more advanced players.
The Titleist Men’s 14 way stand bag
Our last model on the list is all the way from Massachusetts. She can help you work up a sweat and even sticks around to take care of you afterwards. The Men’s 14 way stand bag from Titleist will keep you going for longer.
- Eight total pockets with lots of room to spare.
- Towel ring and rain hood included for those wet situations.
- Comfortable dual straps that don’t dig into you on the move.
- 14 Way divider to keep your clubs organized.
- Great attention to detail from stitching to zippers.
- No ground breaking differences from most recent previous versions.
Well boys, there you have it. A look at what is waiting for you out there instead of that dirty old bag keeping you from the passionate action of lady golf. So get out there, pick up one of the latest models and start feeling the rush and excitement of showing her off to all your swinger friends down at the club. Hit the green with pride knowing that every man out there is enviously staring at the beauty they can only look at but you get to play with.